Available, FDA certification
Masks are not recommended for repeated use. Take care of your protection and wear a respirator as described below.
Respiratory mask with the filter N95 (filters 95%, FFP3 filters 99%) with the polyprophylen filter and that form a seal around the nose and with the fastening system from rubber.
However, as a reminder, the respiratory mask does not protect themselves from respiratory diseases including viruses.Fabric or medical face masks are examples of personal protective equipment that are used to protect other people, not the wearer. The respiratory mask protects the wearer from airbone particles or viruses contaminating the face. The respiratory mask protects the wearer and other people! Tento respirátor chrání toho, kdo jej nosí i jeho okolí!
It is important to use the respiratory mask together with protective glasses or suit.
How to choose the respiratory mask for protection against viruses and bacteria?
Based on National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) the N95 respiratory mask protects the wearer against 95% of airbone particles (0,3um). The surgical norm N95 (FFP2) is recommended by World Health Organization (WHO) as the protective device from respiratory diseases, including coronavirus. Protective class FFP2 is the equivalent of the class N95. The respiratory mask FFP3 is the highhest class of protective devices. FFP3 filters 99% of very small particles, viruses and bacteria.
Manual "How to wear a respiratory mask":
If you wear the respirator incorrectly, its overall protection efficiency will be significantly impaired.
It will not protect you properly, as the surrounding air will leak into the lungs through leaks around the sealing line.
- Hold the respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up.
- Form a seal "backwards U" before you put the respirator to the face. Cup the respirator in your hand allowing the headbands to hang below your hand. Hold the respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up.
- The top strap (on single or double strap respirators) goes over and rests at the top back of your head. The bottom strap is positioned around the neck and below the ears. Slide fingertips down both sides of the metal strip to mold the nose area to the shape of your nose.
- Functional fit test: Place both hands over the respirator, take a quick breath in to check whether the respirator seals tightly to the face.
- Do not allow facial hair, hair, jewelry, glasses, clothing, or anything else to prevent proper placement or come between your face and the respirator..